Wednesday, November 4, 2009

LEELA NYC


NYC in september was wonderful, catching up with family, friends and making new contacts. I especially enjoyed a weekend in the Hamptons with my friend Eric Pettigrew who has begun his homeopathic practise. Time was tight so the people I didn't catch up with on this trip I plan to make up for on my next round.

I had the great fortune to connect with Soma Choudhury of Leela Showroom in Soho. We met on ASW.com and stayed in touch. Luckily for me she fell in love with my new Butterfly and Root Collections and is now representing me in the States and Europe.
She will be presenting the Nagicia Collection to Buyers and Press in NYC - Nov 2 - 11 and in Los Angeles - Nov 17 - 18. For more info please call Soma or Giorgio at 212.334.6865
580 BROADWAY
SUITE 711
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10012
Post a Comment